Hey everyone! Welcome to my stop on the blog tour for Sin by Ketley Allison! I am so excited for this blog tour because the first two books in the SNAPPED series was absolutely amazing! (Check out my review for Sin here!)
Charlie’s first love is perfect. He’s kindhearted, the sex is great, and he only wants her despite the spotlight that brings him fame. Her life is wonderful, filled with purpose and cushioned by the man of her dreams.
Something is wrong here.
Her instincts are kicking in, telling her that Slade isn’t the man she thinks he is, but her heart is at war. She loves him, despite the attraction that sparks between her and Nate, the lonely, magnetic man who has popped into her life solely to piss her off. Slade loves her, despite the bright cameras and hot women and the ongoing pressure to succeed.
Doesn’t he love her?
Slade’s getting closer to Charlie’s new friend, a girl who blushes in his presence and changes face as soon as he leaves. Reagan seems sweet and everyone tells Charlie she’s adorable, cute…innocent as an angel. But Charlie’s starting to see her differently. Problem is, no one believes her.
Simple jealousy, or a warning of what’s to come?
Someone’s plotting a murder, and its execution hinges on Charlie’s choice. If she turns the wrong way, ignores the right signals, and chooses the wrong man, well…
The ultimate sin will result.
Add it on Goodreads here!
Sin is the third novella in the Snapped series. It’s filled with so much drama, I promise, you will enjoy the series! Check out my reviews for SNAPPED and SHADE, the first two novellas in the series!
Check out my review here!
Check out my review here!
About the author:
1. I’m a lawyer by day.
2. I’m obsessed with grilled cheese. If you ask me what I want for dinner, I’ll probably say, “grilled cheese and tomato soup, please.”
3. I’m deathly afraid of sharks. So much so that I’ll avoid anything that has an ocean. But in a dramatic turn of events, I love watching Shark Week.
4. I free-write my first drafts, and rarely outline in the beginning. As result, Derek’s character in Dark Souls came as a complete surprise to me.
5. I went to elementary/middle school in Canada, high school in Australia, college in Canada, gap year in California, and law school in New York City. In short, I’m Canadian!
6. I used to be a synchronized swimmer. For two years. When I was 12.
7. The storyline for Dark Souls has been in my head for fifteen years, until I finally put pen to paper (i.e. fingers to keyboard) in 2012. The first paragraph ever written was the dream sequence in Chapter 6. I wrote that when I was 14, and kept it with me ever since. I haven’t changed a word.
8. I rescued a kitten from a shelter after he was thrown out of a car and broke his hind leg, thinking he was a poor, neglected mixed breed. Turns out he’s a pure bred diva. I love him to pieces.
9. When I was 11, I really wanted to grow up to be Sailor Moon. Unfortunately for me, that wasn’t possible (for obvious reasons), but it was then I was able to figure out a way to fall into those worlds and experience them like they were my own: Writing.
10. I’m the only left-handed person in my family. (As my dad once said to me when I was making dinner, “I’m not sure if I want left handed mashed potatoes…” In jest! Don’t worry, he loves me).
Ketley’s debut indie ebook, DARK SOULS, the first in the Dark Souls Series, is available on Amazon right here.
Sin Blog Tour Schedule: http://atomrbookblogtours.com/2014/09/30/arc-tour-snapped-by-ketley-allison-2/