Yo yo bookies! Welcome to my stop on the Snapped series blog tour! Check out my reviews, Ketley Allison’s Top Ten Favourite Book Series and the giveaway below!
Genres: Contemporary, New Adult, Romance
Purchase link: Amazon
“We have someone who saw you struggling with the deceased before using that knife. Your best friend, and our eye witness.”
In nine weeks Charlie Miller’s life goes from high-rolling perfection to a crypt of sin. All it takes is one night, one blade, and her boyfriend, best friend and new friends all either end up as suspects or dead.
Nate Westcott, a pierced, tattooed, charismatic lawyer, is a man she can’t have—but a seductive danger she can’t ignore. He’s cocky, infuriating, brilliant and wrong, yet he makes her question whether she really is the good girl she wants to be or more like the selfish killer everyone thinks she is.
And her body wants him in ways she’s not supposed to crave.
As the weeks close in, cracks start forming in her everyday world of pro football golden boys, law school domination and New York City nightlife. Everyone she cares about is at risk because one of them doesn’t love Charlie back. In fact, they want her out of the way. Disposed of. Set up.
One more step, and all Charlie has to do is fall through.
Week 1 starts now.
WHO WILL SNAP?
Snapped is Ketley’s New Adult Contemporary series with all the romance you’d expect, but the killer—and lovers—that you don’t.
Top Ten Favorite Book Series
- The Vampire Diaries (Books 1-3) by L.J. Smith. These books. THESE BOOKS. They were my first introduction into paranormal romance and I’ve never been the same since. I’ll even venture to say that at 14, it inspired me to get writing my own. A vampire and a human? Dark, mysterious, utterly in love with a high school girl? As a high school girl myself, this really resonated with me. I started dreaming it, and so I started writing it.
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon – Calling this a love story that transcends time does not do it justice. These books are so filled with a such growing, natural love story that you truly want fight for these characters. They are unforgettable. Combine it with magic and war, it’s an unstoppable series.
- Laini Taylor’s Daughter of Smoke and Bone Trilogy. Gorgeous writing style, wonderful, creative storyline. It had me hooked from page one.
- John Sandford’s Prey Series. Yes, I am adding this detective series, kind of out of nowhere, because I love it and my book love makes no sense. I read everything! Not to mention there are something like twenty-five books in the series, and each additional one is STILL good. There is a true gift of dialogue in here. The author uses barely any tags, yet you can understand the tone of the characters immediately.
- The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer. Okay. A few things. 1) She loves Sailor Moon, and that influence is seen in this serious which I was so excited about because I love Sailor Moon, too! 2) She sci-fi’d fairy tales. What? Amazing! Cinderella, Little Red Riding Hood, Rapunzel, and I’m anxiously waiting Book 4 – Snow White.
- Jamie MacGuire’s Beautiful Disaster/Maddox Brothers Series. I’m not sure if this could be called a series per se, but she keeps the characters consistent in each novel so that’s enough for me! This author inspired me to stop sitting in my ass and get moving on my dream already. She still inspires me. And Beautiful Disaster was a breakthrough of its own kind, where the characters are believable, the mistakes real…for someone who tends to read supernatural series more than contemporary, this one really spoke to me both because of the author as well as her characters.
- Fever Series by Karen Marie Moning . What to say about this series other than…READ IT! I love me a story where a good, innocent girl turns into an ass-kicker (Buffy, anyone?) and this series has it. Coupled with a hot mystery man where you have no idea what he is (and frankly, when it is revealed, is very creative and nothing I could’ve guessed), and you got a damn good series.
- Black Daggar Brotherhood by J.R. Ward. Vampires. Sex. Badass women. Weak women. Alpha males. Evil males. Mistakes. Virtue. Battle for power. Other dimensions. I could go on forever because this series seriously has everything you could want in a supernatural thriller romance.
- Never Never Parts 1 & 2 by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher. Okay so I know only Book 1 is out right now. And it’s a novella. But this thing gripped me. I still have no idea what’s happening. Any book that can keep me guessing after one hundred pages is a keeper. Any book that can keep me on my toes well past THE END is a gift. I’m really excited for Book 2 (obviously)!